Sunday, July 12, 2009

Itu Bukan Aku - Pretty Ugly

Have tried to the extent possible
to recovered wound
however still you not accept
said you the lie

They just jealous will both of us
impossible me duplicate thyself
you all its
woo ooo

Already repeatedly me talk
still do not believe
the not I
now you already substitute
to thyself
me prohibited back

Not ever me blame
thyself on all
me only dihasut and
you only suspicious
with my loyalty

Who should you listen
I or he
where position myself this
in eye or at heart
woo ooo ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor Links

Professional Songwriting Secrets
See To Believe
Catchy Songs Anytime You Want

Superior Song Writing
Discover Profesional Songwiting Secrets
High Commission And Great Conversions
http://singorama.com/songwriting

Online Instructional On Recording Guitar
Got A Killer Guitar Rig And Great Song Ideas
Need To See To Believe!
www.howtorecordmyguitar.com